I don't really know why, but here in Utah when you ask someone to Homecoming or Prom, there is usually a daytime date as well as the dance at night. Does everyone everywhere do this?
Anyway, Scott and 8 of his friends asked out 9 girls. The guys rented a gymnastics center for the afternoon and the 18 kids had the place to themselves for a couple of hours. He said they had a great time trying out all the trampolines and gymnastic equipment.
This is Scotts friend Alee. We made them stop by so we could take their picture. Scott was not all that happy about the picture as you can tell.

2 comments:
First of all, Scott why can't you smile NORMAL in any of your pictures? :) Just kidding. You redeemed yourself in the second picture. Second, I am very excited for you and the opportunity you had to go to Homecoming! And with someone cute........No, I am not bringing up my horrible experience. Anyways....LOVE YOU!
OK Scott is not supposed to be that old....very cute pictures! You are very handsome Scotty. Yeah, I don't know how to put 2 pictures on either....someday we'll know...I will have Loll call you and tell you how to add the paper. She is an expert now!!
Post a Comment