Your post is very special! You have brought tears to my eyes! What a special testimony you have recorded here for your posterity, and for me! I love you! I am so glad you said "yes" when I asked you to marry me! You are the best! Thanks for making my birthday so special! Love, Kenr
Amen the handsome man thing, it is unfair...and Kenneth you are very handsome! Happy Birthday! Everytime I see giant ice cicles I think of you.:) I love you! Jenny
you really are one lucky gal... I know, cause I am one too. Happy Bday to my friend Kenr!! Im glad I found your blog through Nikelle, now I can keep up with you. We only talk at wedding receptions, and those are few and far between :)
5 comments:
Your post is very special! You have brought tears to my eyes! What a special testimony you have recorded here for your posterity, and for me! I love you! I am so glad you said "yes" when I asked you to marry me! You are the best! Thanks for making my birthday so special!
Love, Kenr
Amen the handsome man thing, it is unfair...and Kenneth you are very handsome! Happy Birthday! Everytime I see giant ice cicles I think of you.:) I love you! Jenny
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!! I need a little insider's scoop on the whole icicle thing....can you fill me in, please? I love you!
Happy Birthday, Kenneth!!
you really are one lucky gal... I know, cause I am one too. Happy Bday to my friend Kenr!!
Im glad I found your blog through Nikelle, now I can keep up with you. We only talk at wedding receptions, and those are few and far between :)
Post a Comment