I guess I have them - the "blahs" that is.
In my attempt to "pull myself out", let me tell you (and remind myself) of a few things we have done or are doing to enjoy the new year.
FIRST, we saw the movie Forever Strong. Very good and uplifting movie! You really should see it.
and
SECOND, I have been taking a picture a day for this new year. I started on Sunday, the 4th ,because I wanted to show a week's worth of pictures at a time (from Sunday to Saturday). So far I have five pictures. Wow. It is quite fun to see what you want to "capture" to remind you of your day. Also hard to narrow down. Even with only five photos though, I can see the value of this project to help us remember and celebrate our lives.
Hope you are happy and well.
Kenneth has the achy, coughy, sneezing, head achy flu. Poor guy. He missed two work days this week (and he never misses work) and went back today as he is feeling better. Yes, he had the flu shot. Just got lucky this year and came down with it anyway. I hope the rest of us don't get it!
I will post our "daily pictures" from time to time.
1 comment:
Mom, this is amazing!!! I am jealous that you came up with this really creative idea. I think I will do it next year....Please post pictures! I would like to see what you guys are up to. :)
P.S. I have the January blues too. They stink. No fun. I hate January.
Post a Comment