Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've Been Cleaning Bathrooms and the AC is ON!

In my opinion, bathroom cleaning is the worst household chore there is. However, once that little room is cleaned it is one of the BEST feelings in the world. It doesn't matter how messy the rest of our house is, if the bathrooms are clean, the whole house feels good.

As far as the air conditioning goes, we waited until we couldn't stand it anymore, but yesterday was 80 degrees and quite hot for us here in northern Utah this time of year.

This is my question for you. Wasn't it just a week ago today that we had 10 inches of snow here in Lehi?

Yes. It was.

And here is proof as I post a few new photos from our "picture a day" project.


At 5:30 in the morning, Kenneth managed to shovel just enough snow to get his truck out of the garage. 10 inches overnight!


Kenneth (Scott helped) trimming a few of the broken branches off of our tree. As you can see, the tree is doing just fine now and looks beautiful.


Caroline and Hawkley each accomplished their goal of collecting all of the fifty state quarters! Good job guys!


Kenneth filling up our van with gas last Saturday.

I hope you enjoyed those.

The AC will be running again today, but by tomorrow night we will probably have the heat on again as it is supposed to rain and snow (down to the benches) tomorrow night and Saturday.

Crazy, weird weather.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Roundy's said...

For the first time in my life I hate Utah weather. And if it rains/snows tomorrow I will absolutely despise it. :( Please pray for nice weather for tomorrow morning......LOVE the pictures! And they look so good in the scrapbook! :)