Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Amazingly Good Finale!

All I can say is "OH MY GOSH"! That was one good show!

And

"OH MY GOSH"! I can't believe Kris won!

I have to admit during the last few shows Kris really showed his talent. And that duet with Keith Urban? "OH MY GOSH"! And the duet with Adam? "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH". Amazing!

Kris seems like a genuinely good guy and I am happy for him.


Despite Adam's "rock" look, he seems like he is a genuinely good guy, too. I will thoroughly miss his entertaining performances.
I think I'll put it this way:

1. Kris has a voice and style that I could probably listen to all day.
2. Adam has a way of entertaining that I could probably watch all day. (Oh alright, I COULD watch him all day).
I will miss this show.
Somehow "So You Think You Can Dance?" really doesn't sound that entertaining to me right now.

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Mom, I'm so sorry your Adam got voted off! :) And I agree, So You Think You Can Dance looks retarded and not as exciting as American Idol! I LOVE you!

Jenny said...

love it! it was a great show!!! so fun!