We put flowers on Missy's grave and Mom and Dad's grave.
We hung our flag on our front porch. We like to keep it up until Labor Day. It has kind-of become our little tradition.
Margaret got to climb a huge tree. She loved it!
We even had a picnic under the "Y".
Like I said, a very nice weekend!

2 comments:
sounds wonderful! I wish I could have been there! great picture of marg climbing the tree...you could blow that up and make it black and white and hang it! wish me luck at pack meeting tonight...I am in charge of the nursery and I'm already for bed....:)
Why don't you guys ever have picnics underneath the Y when we are actually in town??? :) I agree with Aunt Jenny, I love the picture of Margaret! She is the cutest little monkey I have ever seen!
Post a Comment