Friday, July 31, 2009

I Can't Believe. . .

July is coming to an end. Soooooooooooo Sad. Where did it go? I love July. I think it is my all time favorite month!




July is full of family, fun, and just good old summer time wonderfulness.


I CAN'T BELIEVE school starts in 20 days! Just shoot me now :) Right now I can't wake up before 9:30. How in the world can I get up to get everyone to school before 8:00 a.m.?????

I CAN'T BELIEVE Kenneth has to go back to work on Monday! I have enjoyed having him home WAY too much. I think he only had to work four or five days this month. To be completely honest, though, he hasn't let his blackberry out of his sight. He is always e-mailing someone. He is never really completely "off" with his job, but at least he was home. I have to wrap my head around the fact that we probably won't see too much of him until Christmas time.

I CAN'T BELIEVE a person's gallbladder can make them sick for months and the doctor can take that gallbladder out and that person is still sick for possibly two more months. Yep. That's what the surgeon said yesterday. Totally normal to still be nauseated after the surgery if nausea was the problem before. Great. He did promise me that eventually I will feel better as soon as my body adjusts to not having the gallbladder. He better be right!

I CAN'T BELIEVE the timing of my surgery worked out so it would happen in July. For that I am truly grateful because Kenneth could be here to help us. Even though we haven't been able to go anywhere or really do anything, it has been a wonderful month. Like I said, I love July!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

I love July too! I am so glad that we have been able to see you guys pretty much every day! AND we were able to spend a whole weekend with you!

Scott said...

Hope you feel better soon, Edee!

shannon said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Doesn't sound like much fun :( And boy do I hear you on the blackberry issue! Ugh!