See all the leaves in our yard and gutter. I am NOT lying when I say that last week we were the ONLY yard on our street that was full of leaves. Somehow the wind blows so that it seems like every leaf in our neighborhood ends up at our house. If you notice the trees in these pictures, you'll notice that the majority of leaves haven't even started to fall yet.
Marg likes the leaves, though. This little girl was begging us for days to rake the leaves so she could jump in them.
Oh, to want to jump into a pile of wet leaves and be happy about it.
Last night while we were carving pumpkins, Margaret was so excited. Caroline just kind-of looked at her and said outloud, "I wish I was little again so everything seemed exciting."
I laughed outloud.
Believe me Lina, I understand. I really do.

2 comments:
Margaret always makes me smile! Thanks for posting these picture Edee! I love the way you write; it is so interesting and I live what you write about. Your perspective is priceless. I love you,
Kenr
Haha! Margaret is adorable! And so is Caroline! Whatis that visitor map thing you created?
Post a Comment