We all lived through it and for that I am grateful, but it was a hard year. I am looking forward to welcoming in 2010 and hope and pray for continued good health and happiness.
I suppose I should clarify, though. Welcoming in the new year usually means I fall asleep around 10:30. We wake up the next morning and our kids let us know just how sorely disappointed they are in us that we didn't (or couldn't) stay awake at least until midnight.
Yep. Kenneth and I are lots of fun (truth be told, though, it is exactly the way we like it!).
Just for fun, here are a few random photos to end our year.
I think this is pretty much the biggest box of chocolates I have ever seen. Dad let us all take one chocolate when we were up in Salt Lake and he had to stop in at his office.
Margaret is finally warm. At least I hope so.
The scarf, hat, and mittens are new and she seemed pretty happy. Santa didn't bring her a new coat. Her DS took up most of his allotted budget for her, but she seemed o.k. Besides, she already has TWO coats.
Marg is loving her DS. She and London have been "joined at the hip" since Monday.
And this Mom absolutely LOVES it when the "big kids" play and hang out with the "little kids".
We hope you all have a safe and happy new year!

1 comment:
These are great pictures. It is good history for our family! I love you, Kenr
Post a Comment