Monday, January 11, 2010

I Can't Believe I Actually Did It.


365 days. 365 photos. Wow.



There were times I wanted to give up, and there were times I was completely sick of it.

But I did it and I am so happy I did!!!




I finished up the "title" page and it is the only "scrapbooking" I did in the whole album.




The weekly pages are plain, but I like plain.



The pages tell a story.

The story of our lives in 2009.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Wow, Mom! I am so proud of you for accomplishing this huge goal! It is truly amazing and I can't wait to see the finished product! This will mean a lot to all of us kids. Thanks Mom!

LOVE YOU!!!

Jenny said...

LOVE IT!! I am still taking a picture a day,, but I don't have any idea how to set it up....no creative juices flowing here. You need to sell a kit...:)

are you doing it again this year?

Sweet Caroline said...

You CAN believe you actually did it because you DID do it. haha good job mom. Like Lauren said, it means a lot to us kids. Love you mom.