Oh dear. I am so sorry. I truley hurt for you. I don't know if I'll see you today, but please know I'm thinking of you.
I love you, Mom and am very grateful for you and all you do for me!
So sorry about Debby. I hope you guys can feel better and I hope her family will be OK. She was very nice and sweet. I love you.
Thanks for posting these kind words Edee! Love, Kenr
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh dear. I am so sorry. I truley hurt for you. I don't know if I'll see you today, but please know I'm thinking of you.
I love you, Mom and am very grateful for you and all you do for me!
So sorry about Debby. I hope you guys can feel better and I hope her family will be OK. She was very nice and sweet. I love you.
Thanks for posting these kind words Edee! Love, Kenr
Post a Comment