Front
Back
Oh well, at least they are both big enough for a doll or Build-A-Bear animal. These were great sizes to make because they let me experiement with some different quilting designs I have seen on the internet. Very simples designs and I like how they both turned out.
I do think I am getting a little burned out, but before I do, I have to finish a twin size quilt with this fabric for my boy who will be EIGHTEEN on Sunday.
How did he grow up so fast? This week we should know where he will be going to college so I wanted to make him a quilt for his dorm. As you can see it is mostly browns and tans with a little dash of "Lehi Pioneer Purple" thrown in there just for fun. He loves Lehi and everything about it. He is a very good boy.
***edited***
Marg just got home from school and without me saying anything she looked at the newly cut fabric all laid out and said, "Mom, your going quilt crazy!"
I guess if a seven year old notices, it means I just might be a little bit quilt obsessed right now. :)

3 comments:
Edee, these colors look really good together, even though I have already seen them. I like the dark you bought to round it off. You have a gift to quilt and I am so glad you enjoy it!
I love you,
Kenr
ooh, they're sooo pretty!!! and Scotty's will be cute too. You are so talented. Really, you are.
Wow, those patterns are beautiful!!! I love the top fabric in Scott's pile. It's from Broadbents right? It's the fabric I want to recover the rocking chair with....will you help me do that?
Post a Comment