First, she received an award for being on the High Honor Roll. Those students who had a GPA of 3.95 or higher got this award.
Of course, her only concern when she came and sat back down in the audience was if she looked funny standing between the two tallest boys in her class.
No Caroline, you didn't look funny. You looked beautiful!
Second, she received an award for being one of the two outstanding Orchestra students this past year.
Way to go, Lina Girl!

6 comments:
Congrats, Caroline!
Whoo-hoo!!! GO Caroline!!! :)
Actually...they weren't THE tallest, but it was just weird because I happen to be so short.
Congratulations, Caroline! That's awesome.
So proud of you caroline!!! You did look beautiful and what two wonderful accomplishments. You are a very talented girl. I love you!!Can't wait to see you next week. love Aunt Jenny
oh, I also have to say...the countess has nothing on you Edee...she can sing all she wants..."my friend,,,dadadadada elegance is love". but she doesn't have a Lina:)
I still can't believe she did that song or that Jill is ice skating in a skirt next week (I know, I am talking like I know them....you don't even have to say it:))
Post a Comment