Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy and Sad.



That's how I feel today.


Happy: We put three of the kids on a plane for Atlanta this morning so they could attend the Raines Family Reunion in Chattanooga.

Sad: The rest of us had to stay home because I wouldn't be able to take the 26+ hour car ride.


Happy: Lauren, Jake, and Caroline are having a grand time flying together.

Sad: The rest of us are missing out because of me.


Happy: Margaret is spending today and tomorrow with London and Hawkley.

Sad: It's a little too quiet around here. We miss her.


Happy: Scotty is here with us.

Sad: I wish he could have gone with the big kids.


Happy: That Kenneth is off of work until August.

Sad: I feel terrible he is missing the reunion.




I will feel better when I know the kids have made it safely to Tennessee. I am a worrier.



***edited***

Happy: The kids made it there safely. Yay!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: