Wednesday, July 7, 2010

These Two. . .

were born only one month apart. Jeff in July 2002 and Marg in August 2002. Isn't the size difference amazing?


Look at their feet!


I am glad Jeff is a boy and Marg is a girl and not the other way around. A seven year old girl with that big of a foot would not be a good thing. :)



Anyway, poor Marg got asked this question today by a lady we don't know very well.

Lady: "Hi"

Marg: "Hi"

Lady: "Are you spending the day with your Grandma?"

Marg: "No" (and then Marg looked at me because she didn't really understand the question)


Me: "No, I'm her Mom." I say.


Yeah, the lady was talking about me.


Gosh darn it. And I was just starting to feel a little better about myself.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

HahahahahahahHahahahahahHahahahahahHahahahahahaHahahahahahHahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahaHhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry mom that I think that is SO funny! I am also sorry taht people think you are her grandma. You don't look like her grandma at all!

LOVE YOU!

Jenny said...

LOL oh my gosh,,,,,how funny! NO YOU DON'T look like a grandma. Stupid lady! Oh, now I can go on my way packing for the cabin without any help from my family (starting to feel sorry for mom all those years ago)...anyway, I can pack witha smile on my face, sorry, but it is funny!!! thanks for sharing and I love the pics of marg and jeff