Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Lina Is A Talented Little Thing.

If she decides she wants to do something, she just sets her mind to it and figures out how to do it.

For instance, this week she decided she wanted to learn how to knit. So she looked up a video on the internet, watched the tutorial, and started knitting.

She's good, too.

I think she also has an ability to take amazing photographs. Here are four photos she took during her week at Girl's Camp this past June.

I hope you enjoy them.







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

She is talented! She is probably going to be a millionare someday.....:) Her pictures are amazing! During out trip to Tennessee I started taking pictures and realized that they weren't good at all...so I made her take all of the pictures from then on out. Good thing too!

Sweet Caroline said...

Oh geeze thanks Mom :)

Kenr said...

Caroline has a great eye for art and natural beauty. I love the picture of our dear Bishop Cardon! Thanks for posting these beautiful pictures!
Kenr