Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our Table Saga Continued.

The table is finished. (Obviously the chairs are not).

Kenneth and Caroline brought it inside last night.

I almost cried myself to sleep. (Not really, there are worse things in this world, but I was discouraged).


Why?

After all that work and time, I don't think I like it. And I am not the only one.

THE KIDS WERE RIGHT. It's too nice and shiny and it REALLY makes everything look worse in our house. The floors, the carpet, the walls, the windows, the blinds, the kitchen cabinets, the countertops, etc., etc.



Kenneth says we can paint the walls, paint the cabinets, fix things up. HOWEVER, it took us over A MONTH just to finish the table. Who knows how long it will take to do the chairs.

Anyone want a black table???



I guess I should look on the bright side. At least now we have somewhere to eat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kenr said...

Edee, things are going to work out fine with kitchen and dining area. Thanks for your inspiration!