Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Over Did It On Monday.

And I have been paying for it ever since.

Actually, Tuesday I felt really tired but still pretty good. However, on Wednesday, I could hardly move. Today, I am moving a little better.

What did I do that was so taxing you might ask?

I walked into the Provo Mr. Mac and sat down in one of their chairs. Then I walked into the American Fork Mr. Mac and sat down in one of their chairs. Then I walked into Chick-Fil-A and sat down in one of their chairs. Then I came home and didn't move for the rest of the day.

Pretty sad, huh?

All I know is this hysterectomy business is not for sissies!



It was sure worth it though. We had a great day with Scott on his birthday shopping for birthday/missionary things.




Doesn't Margaret look like she is having fun? Ha!


Scott got Spanish Scriptures and a Spanish Hymnbook.


He also got a few white short sleeve shirts because Kenneth says he will sweat his guts out in Colombia.

Oh my gosh! That makes me want to cry.

This "mother of the missionary" thing is hard. I'm just saying.




And. . .

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the above post, but I just have to vent and say that I don't want to offend anybody, but the Good Things Utah women are driving me crazy. Could they be any more clothes and shoes and jewelry obsessed? Maybe I am jealous. Maybe not. But I can't watch that show anymore.

However, this morning I was flipping channels (because there is absolutely nothing on T.V.) and Good Things Utah had a really good segment on using Rhodes Rolls to make Orange Rolls. I think I will have to try to make them when I am feeling better.

I'm just saying.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kenr said...

I was so glad you felt well enough to go missionary shopping with Scott. It was a good day. Saturday will be even better!! Keep getting better. I think you should send an e-mail or a post on the Good Things Utah and let them know how you feel about their show. I am sure they would appreciate the feedback! I would guess you are not the only one that feels that way! I love you.
Kenr