I figured I might as well dive into it now since I have alot of time on my hands. I really didn't know if I would like having to decipher through all the Old English language, but I am really liking it.
So much so that it seems like sometimes I can't put it down.
I am only to the part where Jane is now at Thornfield Hall and is just starting to get to know Mr. Rochester.
Right now I am not liking that guy. :)

4 comments:
This is good reading and I look forward to reading it myself. Thanks for the recommendation! I am glad you have something to keep you busy! I love you.
Kenr
Favorite book of ALL TIME! I'm so excited you're reading it. If you like it now, you'll be obsessed by the end.
I do have that book but I have only recently watched the DVD. I bought it used off of amazon. Id love to drop it off if you want to see it. Im using it as a way to teach myself the value of keeping quiet.
Hope things are looking up for your family. Youre still my people. love you
My all-time favourite! Love, love this book! Rochester is not a lovable character, but somehow I liked how it ended. Would love to know what you think! I got to see where Charlotte penned this book a little over a year ago, and the frozen moors she would have wandered.
Post a Comment