Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unfortunately For Me, This Is So Typical.

My oldest child graduates from college tomorrow. Words cannot express how proud I am of her.

I am so glad she is so much more "together" than I am.


Case in point. . .

I decided YESTERDAY that I had better get all her papers organized. Papers from preschool until now.


Yep, TWENTY years of school papers.



 
 

I suppose I should give myself some credit that I even saved them and they were pretty much in one spot. (In her "pile" I did find baby memorabilia for Scott, copies of my sister Jenny's homework, a few of Margaret's papers, and pictures that Caroline drew me when she was a little girl. Oh, I am sooooooo organizationally challenged.)


I was surprised to see and remember that I have done some work in getting some of her pictures put in her school book. That made me feel a little better.

Today I will still be working on it, but at least I'm working on it.



Better late than never. That seems to be the way I function.




Oh well, today we are off to go pick up the Caps and Gowns for her and Jake!


Happy Day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kenr said...

Edee, you are amazing! I know you don't feel very good, yet you muster the strength to continue our family history! What a blessing you are to our family! I am proud of Lauren too, and Jake!!
I love you!
Kenr

The Roundy's said...

It has been a happy day! And don't worry about the papers...what you have done is amazing!