It's about 80 miles north of Lehi.
I was feeling pretty good. THEN, I decided to take three bites of a breakfast sandwich while we were driving in the car.
That was my mistake.
Thirty minutes into the trip I suddenly needed a restroom.
We were STUCK in a traffic jam on I-15.
We made it to a restroom, FINALLY, but well, that's about how the rest of the day went. Not so great. At least as far as I was concerned.
I think the girls had fun, though.
Their Mom should have just stayed home, though, and then it would have been a perfect day.
The spot where the Golden Spike was driven into the ground. The golden spike is somewhere in California in a museum. At least that's what I think I remember hearing in my anxiety driven/where's the bathroom state.
On the way home, we drove into Brigham City to see how the construction of the Temple is coming.
It's beautiful!
And you can't go to Brigham City without stopping at Maddox.
And Maddox did not disappoint.
I ate two bites of the hamburger and I think three fries and made it home just fine.
Whew!

1 comment:
Thanks for posting these pictures. It was a fun trip, and would not have been the same without you! I love you.
Kenr
Post a Comment