Friday, July 1, 2011

Yesterday I Started To Panic Just A Little.

Why?

Because I realized that my boy isn't going to stay in Provo in the safety of the MTC for the entire two years he is gone.

 
(such a sweet, sweet boy I have)


Oh yes, I really did know that eventually he would have to leave, but I think I have been living in lala land and thinking I was finally getting this Missionary thing down.

Nope, he only has three short weeks left and then he will actually be getting on a plane and flying to the place he is pointing to.

 


This Missionary Mom thing is HARD!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hawkley Family said...

Yes, this missionary mom thing is hard. And yes you worry and have little panic attacks when you really think about where they are going. But, then the Spirit kicks in and tells you he is doing the Lord's work and he will be okay. It might not be easy for him, or you, but everything will be okay.

Hang in there!