Monday, October 17, 2011

Our Queen Of Hearts.

Is she beautiful or what???
 

Of course, I am her mother so I might be a little bit biased in my opinion.

Caroline has worked for weeks on this skirt.
 

With some black toole from WalMart, an old red comforter, and no pattern, she created this GREAT skirt for a Alice in Wonderland themed Halloween party this past weekend.

She had a great time being the Queen of Hearts.

She might appear to have a bit of a tough exterior (for instance she won't put up with any garbage from anyone), but let me tell you, not only can she pull off a great Queen of Hearts costume. . .

but this girl also has a heart of gold.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kenr said...

So beautiful!! What a girl. Thanks for posting these pictures Edee and for describing how wonderful and talented Caroline is!

Sweet Caroline said...

OH MY GOSH I LOOK FREAKY!! TAKE THIS OFF!!!

Dixon Family said...

What a talented girl you have! Sweet Caroline, inside and out! And beautiful too!

Jenny said...

Don't you dare take this post off!! I love that you had a vision, Lina and you made your costume...it is beautiful and so are you!!!!!!!!
Laura will be so jealous that you have a mother who has taught you to sew and lets you sew! I'm a dud. Love you guys!!!!

shannon said...

Totally gorgeous, Caroline! You do not look freaky, unless by freaky you mean beautiful! You look awesome! Love the skirt too!