Early this morning we sang Happy Birthday to our Lina.
I simply cannot believe it has been 17 years since Kenneth and I drove down to Utah Valley early in the morning so the doctors could induce labor. The day before an amniocenethesis showed no signs of a low platelette count (like Scotty had) and the doctors wanted the baby delivered. Now. It was her due date. She came in about 6 hours. It was my Dad's birthday. It was a happy, happy, blessed day!
Aunt Missy and Grandma Hawkley brought Lauren and Scott to see their new baby sister. They drove home in a blinding snow storm but made it home safely. Such happy, happy memories.
We hope you have a VERY happy day, Lina.
You deserve it!

2 comments:
I love our Caroline so much!!! She is such a wonderful person!! Happy birthday Caroline!!!!
Caroline is one of a kind! Can't believe that girl I met when she was 2 is now 17! Love that first photo!
Post a Comment