Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wowzers.

Time is flying by and I am behind. In everything.

Is it really already December 6?

Wow.


In an effort to update my blog, I thought I'd post a few photos of Scott on his mission for those who don't hop over to his blog.

I am proud of our boy. He is a very good boy and he is working hard on his mission. He is loving Colombia and loving getting to serve where his Dad served his mission.

The Elders in his district spelling Yopal, the name of their city.



Elder Raines (second from the right)and his district.


He's been out six months now.

Only 18 more to go!!!


Oh, how I miss my boy!

1 comment:

Kenr said...

I love these pictures of Scott and his missionary companion and district. It warms my heart to know he is there serving the Lord!