I even made it 23 days this year before I had to admit that I really don't. Like you, that is.
We have tried to do fun things like buy snowman cookies. . .
And every day is a little brighter because of this little girl. . .
But,
I am so done with your head colds and ear aches and coughs that you so freely give.
And then last night, well, I guess it was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Stomach flu.
Bad stomach flu.
Poor Marg. At least she is doing better this morning and she has Lauren's ipad to play games on while she tries to get her strength back.
Oh well, I suppose I will give you another chance next year. There is always hope that next year you will be kinder to us. :)
But for right now, I am just praying that the rest of us don't come down with your generous gift.
Sincerely,
me

1 comment:
So sad to see Margaret sick! Somehow the Lord always carries us through these challenges. The month of January to me is like Friday the 13th! The Lord blessed us with Lillie on Friday the 13th (of May) and January will become our favorite month!!! I love you.
Post a Comment