Monday, January 2, 2012

Our Christmas Vay-Cay Is Almost Over.

Everyone returns to work and school tomorrow.

I want to cry. I love having everyone home.

It doesn't help that Lillie and I have massive head colds and coughs that we can't seem to get rid of.

Oh well, we will live.


Oh, and by the way, if I totally end up in the funny farm this year, this is why. . .

 


My dear husband is a teensy weensy bit obsessed with FOX news. And don't even get me started on Bill O'Reilly. The only way I can spend time with my husband is to spend time with Ken AND Bill. Watching, rewatching, rewinding, fast-forwarding.

I suppose it's his escape from his daily responsibilities. I suppose that's why I'm okay with it.


All I know is we have ten more months in this election year. TEN MORE MONTHS!



I hope I can do this. This presidential election year just might be the end of whatever sanity I have left. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

connie said...

That's exactly how I feel about the election. I'm hoping to escape into some good books-- oy

Kenr said...

Sorry Edee!! Thanks for your patience. I don't have many other non-Church pleasures!