This morning as Kenneth was leaving for work he said, "I'm sorry. I'm late and can't shovel the driveway, but I did do the dishes and made Margaret's lunch."
Well, honestly, what could I say to that except, "That's o.k. Thanks for doing the dishes."
Then he opened the garage door. The poor guy had no choice but to shovel the snow if he wanted to get the car out of the garage.
Lots and lots of snow.
Caroline went out and helped him. What a good girl.
He was late, but so was pretty much everybody else in Northern Utah as the buses were running behind schedule a good 45 minutes.
Thanks Kenneth because I was able to get out of the driveway, too, and get the kids to school.
You are the BEST.

1 comment:
I love you Edee!! YOU are the best! Don't forget you offered to help me, but we didn't have another big shovel. Caroline used Margaret's little shovel - about the size of a small football! Caroline was so helpful. She finished up what I didn't do.
Post a Comment