It is a picture of my son, after all, so I really had no choice but to copy it and put it here on my blog. :)
Awwwww, my good boy. Here he is with his companion eating lunch during a recent zone conference.
I guess they don't serve those chicken dinners with a fork and knife. They give them disposable gloves and they just eat with their hands. Maybe not such a bad idea? Who knows.
Anyway, Elder Raines is doing really well. He loves Colombia and the Colombian people. He has learned so much and his testimony has been strengthened more than he ever imagined.
As Kenneth said after reading Scott's last letter, he said. . . "He's thriving."
Yes, I do believe that's a good word for Elder Raines. Thriving.
Happy Easter, Elder Raines.
We love and miss you so very much.

1 comment:
I love seeing pictures of Scott! Thanks for posting them.
Post a Comment