Monday, September 17, 2012

A Must Read.


Really. It is so good.

Now, if you are like me, when you first start to read this you might think during the first section that deals with the Civil War. . . "I can't stand this." haha.

But hang in there. That first part sets the scene for the rest of the book. Just hang in there until part two and you won't be able to put it down.



It is so good that as soon as I can scrape a few dollars together, I am going to Costco and buy this. . .




The same book only written for children. It has lots of pictures. I like pictures. They help tell the story.

Fascinating pictures of all the historical sites.



In other news,

It's Monday and it feels like Monday. Busy, busy weekend. A funeral, two stake meetings for Kenneth and Regional Conference (Kenneth had to go twice to that, too), a football game, grocery store, running errands, blah, blah, blah.

We need a weekend from our weekend. :)

But while I woke up and thought "ugggh, it's Monday," I soon changed my mind and thought "it's MONDAY!" The day we get to hear from Elder Raines.

Hooray for Mondays!


1 comment:

Kenr said...

Edee, I am glad you liked the book. Killing Kennedy will be out on October 3rd!! WE'll have to buy that one too. Yes, the weekend was busy. It was full of the Spirit and uplifting also. Thanks for spending the weekend with me!! I love you.