On the 5th, Kenneth and I celebrated 29 years of marriage. Crazy really. It doesn't seem like 29 years have gone by, but at the same time, it's hard to remember a time when Kenneth and I haven't been, well, Kenneth and Edee. You know?
Anyway, he was sweet and bought me 29 roses. One for every year as is his tradition. They barely all fit in the vase, but they are beautiful and I am so grateful for the sweet man that he is.
When we woke up the next morning, we noticed a note stuck on the vase by one of our kids.
Here is what the note said.
You are welcome Lina.
These past 29 years would have been pretty boring if it hadn't of been for our ninos.
I hope we are blessed with another 29 years. That would be wonderful!
2 comments:
Thanks Edee for this kind post. I love you and love all 29 years of our marriage and family. What a blessing you are to me. Caroline is a gem and has a great sense of humor! I love you!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment