Actually, more like a whole lot of Heaven!
That's what these last few days have felt like since Scott has returned home. All my children and grandchildren under one roof again. As crazy as it gets around here sometimes, I could live like this forever.
I know it is quickly coming to an end as Jake and Lauren prepare to move to their new home. Scott and Caroline will also be leaving in a few months for BYU and BYUI. Things will be very different around here when all that happens and I am pretty sure I am in denial about the whole thing, but for now I don't care. I will just go right on pretending that this is how it is going to be forever. :)
Enjoy a few photos of Elder Raines homecoming. Words can't describe how happy we are that he is home.
How truly thankful I am that he has made it home safe and sound. I love my boy and I am so grateful I get to be his Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment