Monday, November 17, 2014

Twenty Years Old.

My Sweet Caroline turned 20 yesterday.

She is a joy and is such a strong woman. How strange that the term Young Woman doesn't apply to her anymore!

I wanted to send her something fun since we couldn't be there with her so, of course, I searched Pinterest for ideas.

I don't think there is anything my Lina likes better than ice cream, so we sent her an ice cream party in a box with instructions to just add ice cream. 


It was fun to put together and I think she really loved it.

The only problem?

It was 1 degree in Rexburg yesterday with a wind chill of -13. 

Honestly, that place is COLD! 

I think they enjoyed the ice cream anyway. Freezing cold or not.


We sure love you Lina! 


We will make a cake for you next week when you are home! 


1 comment:

Kenr said...

What a great present from a great mother! You are so thoughtful and such a blessing to our family!!! I cannot believe Caroline is 20!!!!