My third child. My second girl. My mini me.
Caroline knows she is a lot like me. I hope she doesn't mind. What I want her to know, though, is that she is so far superior to her mother in so many ways that it is hard to describe. She is truly a gem. She's a second mother to Margaret, a confidant to Scott, and a cheerleader to Lauren and Jake. She loves her family. She has a tremendous testimony for a girl of 13. She is responsible. She is kind. She is an example to those around her. She is funny, responsible, and just plain remarkable!
I just wanted you to know this, Lina. I love you. I am honored to be like you.

2 comments:
Yes, Lina you are everything your mama said...You are both gems and I love you. What a great post. I just love this blogging stuff.
jenny
Caroline,
you are BEAUTIFUL! just look at you in this picture!
Post a Comment