Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Son


Scotty has many talents and he can get a lot done especially when he sets his mind to it. Take this scarf for instance. He has been wanting some scarves for the winter. I guess they are back in style (or back because of the retro style). I told him I wouldn't be able to buy him any right now, but maybe for Christmas. Well, he wanted one now so he made his own! He took some of his old heavy t-shirts, studied them for a while to figure out how to get the best use of his material, and then cut and resewed them into scarves. I was impressed. Way cool. Way unique. He was pretty proud of himself, too.


Evidentally, another talent Scott has is being able to balance a bar stool on his head. Now that's one talent I never knew he had--at least not until the kids uploaded the pictures onto our computer and I found out what they had been up to. :)

**Edited ** Well, since this post I have found out that Jake and Scott were goofing around. The stool is on Scott's head, but it is also being steadied by being up against the ceiling. It was a good illusion. It had me fooled. I'm just wondering, though, what makes you put a bar stool on your head in the first place?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Um...I would like to call Scott out on that balancing the chair trick. Totally fake. Jake told me. :)

Jenny said...

Great sewing skills and so funny about the stool skill. It does look real...
jenny