Hey Mom! So why is your background black and all of the rest of your blog about Caroline's birthday is gone? Anyway, I LOVE YOU CAROLINE! And I am so glad that we got to come up and celebrate it as a family! :)
Just trying out new looks, Lo. Don't like the black? I kind-of do and kind-of don't. Anyway, Caroline posted the other pictures on her blog. When I re-read mine it seemed too much. I know, I am weird :)
Hey Lina! This is your awful aunt Jenny who didn't acknowlege your birthday....sorry honey! I will have something for you at Thanksgiving. You are a beauty on the inside and out! Love you! I can't believe you are a mia maid!!!!
5 comments:
Hey Mom! So why is your background black and all of the rest of your blog about Caroline's birthday is gone? Anyway, I LOVE YOU CAROLINE! And I am so glad that we got to come up and celebrate it as a family! :)
Haha! Thanks lo! Hey thanks... <:| about posting my face! Love you!!!
Just trying out new looks, Lo. Don't like the black? I kind-of do and kind-of don't. Anyway, Caroline posted the other pictures on her blog. When I re-read mine it seemed too much. I know, I am weird :)
Hey Lina! This is your awful aunt Jenny who didn't acknowlege your birthday....sorry honey! I will have something for you at Thanksgiving. You are a beauty on the inside and out! Love you! I can't believe you are a mia maid!!!!
Happy belated birthday, Caroline! Hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment