Things are looking pretty good, but last Sunday, Phil suffered a brain anurysm. He and Lisa are very optimistic that he will make a full recovery. We are very grateful for a series of small miracles that got him to the hospital within 15 minutes of this all happening. He is awake and alert and seems like "good old Phil", but he has alot of pain and the recovery will take some time. Many more tests are needed as they try to pinpoint the exact problem.
They are a strong couple. The kids are strong, too. We are having a "cousin fest" right now. Lots of Donkey Kong, laughing, and living in the "Big Room".
We love you Uncle Phil. Get better soon! You are in our every prayer.

5 comments:
I love this picture! I love your post!
Love the picture and the post! I wish we could have been with you at the cabin....we are praying for Uncle Phil. I am so thankful for the miracles that saved his life! And I am so thankful for Lisa and for you! I love you guys! jenny
Wow, I love Uncle Phil and Aunt Lisa too! Jake and I are also praying for them as well as for Hawkley and London. Thanks MOm for the post! I wish I was at "cousin fest" Dang.
Tell Phil he has prayers coming from Europe, too! We'll take the night shift.
I had to comment because the little word verification box said almost comment it said, COMENT...VERY close! Great post ma!
Post a Comment