
This good man married my good daughter. How happy I am that you found each other!
You are perfect for each other. I love the way you always laugh together. I love that you are both hard working BYU students. I love that you are good examples to Scott, Caroline, and Margaret. I love how you spend all your time together. I love that you love each other so much!
Keep laughing. It will get you through many a hard time. I am proud of you both! Thanks for letting me be your mom.
2 comments:
Oh Mom...Thank-you so much! We are proud to be your children and love you as our mom! :) 6 MONTHS!!! Wow.
I can't believe it has been six months already! Time fies! What a beautiful picture too...someday it will Scott!:) In my head, Lauren is still nine with lip smackers around her neck and wearing glasses.hehe What a wonderful woman she turned into, and Jake is a wonderful man!
Post a Comment