I heard on the radio this morning that Christmas is seven weeks from today. That stresses me out just a little bit!
I have a hard enough time figuring out what's for dinner, let alone trying to get Christmas together, and this year I have to get it together early!
In the next seven weeks we will have THREE birthdays. We will travel to St. George for Thanksgiving (Yea!). We will travel to San Diego in December for Pehrson's wedding (Yea!). We will spend a day at Disneyland (Yea!).
We will have ward parties, work parties, school concerts, and everything else that goes along with the holidays. I know you all know what I mean. You all have the same stuff going on!
Here's to keeping our fingers crossed that we will survive another Holiday Season :)

3 comments:
Yes we will survive! :) I love you mom!!
Seven weeks?!?! (DEEP DEPRESSING GROAN)....Oh my gosh, every year I say I am gonna get it together early and shock of all shocks, I don't...HUH, I guess it is just like losing 50 lbs...hmmm I wonder if the two are related somehow?:)
Remember:
I love you, it'll all be so fun, Thanksgiving, the wedding, and all. hang in there, what could go wrong with Obama at the helm?
I am so excited for all of the things that are about to happen!
Mom, thank-you so much for the fun day! I appreciate you so much and am so grateful for all that you do for me and for Jake. I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment