Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Kids


It's sad, but true. We only have one left that likes to dress up for Halloween.
Good kids, though. Really good kids!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Yeah sorry mom. I didn't know that it mattered that much to you! Haha! Just kiddin'! Love you!

Scott said...

Yea! Glad you are doing this Edee--it will be great to see what you guys are up to. I wish I could flip through the Halloween book you made--it looks really fun. I took a movie compatibility test on facebook this week and Lauren had the highest matching score among my "friends"! I also met an Elder from Lehi serving in our ward here today--I feel dumb but I can't remember his name--I'll have to remember to look next Sunday--but he knew you guys. Say hi to Kenneth for me.
Love,
Big Scott

Jenny said...

Oh you big halloween duds! NO COSTUMES? How boring! Just kidding! You are lucky you didn't dress up...I was a pink haired witch at Jeff's school party, and I can't get some of the streaks out. I looked FABULOUS at church!LOL :( I love you guys. What a cute picture!

Kenr said...

Edee, I am glad you are doing this. You are a good historian and our family is blessed by your gift of history and pictures.
I love you, Kenr