This is Caroline at Disneyland. Yes, we were just there on Friday. I still can't believe we actually made it there! Soooooooooooooo many obstacles on our way to Pehrson's wedding in San Diego. Will post more about all our activies in the next day or two. We had a great time!
Scott and Shannon -- I can't believe we finally made it back to Southern California and you don't live there any more!!! We thought about you alot as we drove all around Orange County. We hope Christmas in London is magical, although I know you MUST be missing that warm California weather! We miss it, too, now that we are back home!

3 comments:
so glad to hear the good news. We all worried and wondered how she was doing. So thankful all is well. btw, those caramels were not from your postman... they were from our kitchen :) just so ya know ;) AND your kids were so cute in the snow yesterday. I actually have a great view of the fun you all have
So sad we missed your So-Cal trip. Hope you had a good time! Glad Caroline is doing well.
So glad to hear that Caroline is feeling better! That's great news. I'm glad you guys made it to Disneyland--Margaret looked like she was in heaven in those pictures! Wish we could have seen you. Please pass our congratulations on to Joel and Mary Lou--that's neat that everyone was able to make it to the wedding.
Post a Comment