Sunday, December 14, 2008

14 and Kidney Stones


That's right. My poor girl is not feeling very well at all.

Well, actually, now she feels alright because of the percocet and prescription strength advil. She just feels loopy.

She has had a rough couple of days though. It took two trips to the Doctor and then finally a trip to the emergency room last night at 2:30 a.m. Kenneth took her and told me to stay with the other kids and sleep. I did stay with the kids, but I didn't sleep. I was worried!

I guess the Doctor wasn't very compassionate. She said there couldn't be anything wrong and that obviously it was just a pulled muscle, but that they could run some tests if Kenneth insisted. Yes, he insisted.

Well. . . the Doctor came back and said "it's a good thing you spent the money" because she has THREE kidney stones. No wonder she was sooooooo miserable.

Caroline will be fine. It will just take some time for the stones to pass.

If you could say a little prayer for Caroline that the stones will pass and will pass quickly we would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Roundy's said...

I love you Caroline!!! :)

Jenny said...

Love you Lina! You are in my prayers and I am so excited to see all of you guys. What a jerky doctor you had! :( sorry about that! Hang in there! Aren't drugs great?! lol Love, Aunt Jenny

shannon said...

Oh my! Poor Caroline! My dad has been afflicted with these stones for years, so I know from watching him the pain must be excruciating. You're in our prayers!

Scott said...

Oh, no! I just saw the post. We're thinking of you and hope you are feeling better, Caroline.