We have been so busy - just like everyone else. I hate the stress that comes with Christmas, but love the feeling of happiness and joy that is so apparent at this time of year.
Last Friday I had the opportunity to attend the funeral of Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. What a special experience that was. What a great and gentle man he was. I think we will all notice his absence the most during next General Conference.
I was touched by President Monson's words. The choir sounded as if they were singing straight from Heaven. I am glad I went.
If you look close, you can see Kenneth's head in the picture below :) He is on the far right side, the fourth up from the bottom. One of the secretaries mentioned that she saw his picture in the paper so we got a copy. Ha! (www.deseretnews.com has more photos of the funeral if you are interested).

Anyway, just thought you might like to see this.
If you get a chance, go and read Elder Wirthlins talk from last October Conference. It was a wonderful message.
2 comments:
hahahahaha!!! I can't believe you can see Dad's head in that picture. Classic. :) Thanks Mom for the tribute to Elder Wirthlin. He was special and his last talk was a great message. See you in about two hours! :)
Wow! Look who he's sitting behind! I keep wanting to hum the Jefferson's theme song....movin' on up... hehe What a neat keepsake. I love you Kenneth!
Post a Comment