The purpose for our California trip?
Pehrson and Kate's Wedding. Pehrson is my brother's oldest child, and we were so thankful we could be there and be part of this wonderful occasion.
The San Diego Temple is beautiful! Breathtaking really the way it sits up above the freeway.
The Hawkley's. The old Mr. and Mrs. and the new Mr. and Mrs. Ha!
Ryan and Rachel.
Ty and Scott.
A wonderful day with family. All of my parents children and grandchildren were there. Uncle Phil and Aunt Lisa made the trip. It meant so much to all of us, especially because it had only been a few weeks since Phil had been in the hospital.
I know my Mom and Dad and Missy were close. How grateful I am for the knowledge of eternal families.
What a great way to start your lives together, Pehrson and Kate!

1 comment:
OK, I need to just copy and paste all of your cool entries to my blog, couldn't have said it better myself!
Post a Comment