Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm not dreaming anymore!

I'm down in sunny St. George helping my sister for a few days. The weather is perfect! A mild 55-60 degrees or so. This is why people put up with the hot summers here - because the winters are so wonderful.

Anyway, I miss my family.

I have Margaret with me and last night she cried for about fifteen minutes and all she could get out was "I want my Daddy".

I know Marg. I wish Daddy were here too.

Scott and Caroline, take care of each other! Love you guys. Lauren, I hope you feel better soon. Send Jake to the store for some orange juice. Love you guys, too.

Marg and I will be home in a few days!

4 comments:

The Roundy's said...

I am so jealous. It's 3 degrees here in Provo and I have to walk to class....I miss you guys! Tell Margaret that I love her and am so jealous that she gets to play with Brett all day long! :)

Kenr said...

I love you Edee! We miss you too!!

Kenr said...

Caroline finally helped me figure this out! I am sorry I am so dumb!

It is freezing cold here! Margaret is going to wish she was back in St. George! I am proud of you for helping Jenny and her family! Two more days I'll be there! I love you!
Kenr

Jenny said...

Hey family! Thank you for sharing Edee! and Marg! I could not be doing this without them! Love, Jenny