Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jenny. . . This One's For You

Brett is being a very good boy and Margaret is enjoying being his "mother".



A miracle also occured last night. . . He took a bath without screaming!

I guess he figured Aunt Edee was going to put him in there anyway so he might as well go along with it. I had to take a picture because it was just so amazing! Not only is he not screaming, he is also smiling. Amazing.



I am glad I have Margaret around to help. I am too old for a two year old!

Hopefully, Brett will put up with me while the kids are at school.

He is going to be really bored. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Wow! Mom, you are great and I love you so much!

Jenny said...

Thanks so much! I miss Brett so much, but can't imagine having him here...thanks for everything, I just love that Margaret mothers him! You are the best!!!love, jenny

Kenr said...

It has been fun having Brett with us! We knew he was a good boy, but I didn't know how good he really is! He has been great Jenny! I am very glad we have beena able to get to know him better! Edee has been really good with him. I think he can see some of you Jenny in Edee! He is very comfortable with her and with Margaret!! We hope you are feeling better!
Kenneth