Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Congratulations!

It's official. Lauren has been accepted into the Elementary Education Program at BYU!

That is not an easy feat and we are so proud of you Lo-Lo! Now the FUN college classes begin and I know you will love them!

We are proud of both you and Jake. Being full-time college students (and working) is not easy, but you are doing it! You will look back on these years with such great memories. I am grateful Jake is such a wonderful support to you. You will make a wonderful teacher and you will be so grateful you finished your education.


Love you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

thanks mom for all of your support! YAY I finally did it! :) Bet you thought this day would never come....hahah! I LOVE YOU!

Scott said...

Congratulations, Lauren! Let us know what cohort you get assigned to or if you want a particular one, let me know and I'll call to put in a good word!

Kenr said...

I agree with you Mom, and am so proud of you Lauren! Good job! Don't stop! The Lord will take care of your other needs!! I love you,
Dad