Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged Again

Lauren has "tagged" me again. Now I have to think of 25 interesting things about me. I don't know if it is even possible. Oh well, here goes nothing.

1. I have the best kids in the world. Hands down - the best!

2. I got REALLY lucky the day Kenneth asked me to marry him.

3. I teach piano lessons.

4. I dream about remodeling our kitchen. It needs to be more efficient. Small, but efficient!

5. I dream about adding a covered patio so the winter sun doesn't BLIND me when I am in the kitchen.

6. I love to record our family memories. I am over run with photos, however. I am trying to get them organized.

7. I deep cleaned my refrigerator yesterday. Used a toothbrush and cleaned every nook and crany. It looks brand new. It even inspired Kenneth to fix the broken bottom rack. We have had the replacement part for over 6 months, but now it is finally fixed!

8. If we don't figure out what to do with the white couches I think I will scream!

9. I love it when all the kids are in our bed/bedroom and we are just hanging out. Watching a show or talking. Whatever.

10. I love the sound of the garage door opening. It means someone is back home and they are safe.

11. I like to take pictures, but need a better camera. I am grateful that I do at least have a digital camera, though.

12. My favorite movie is Sense and Sensibility.

13. One of my favorite books is The Bronze Bow - a book I had to read in college. I also love Cold Sassy Tree, The Secret Life of Bees, and anything by Mary Higgins Clark.

14. I started playing the organ in church when I was 15 years old. I really have not enjoyed that calling ever since. It stresses me out! And yes, that is my calling now - ward organist.

15. I would love to go back to Hawaii. Kenneth and I lived there for about a year when we were first married. It was a wonderful time. Loved the people, loved our ward, loved the beauty that surrounded us.

16. I have lived in Idaho, Arizona, Utah, California, and Hawaii.

17. I love to go on road trips with my family. All of us in the car together. It is just the best.

18. I have wonderful parents. They were the best examples. They taught us. They loved us. They wanted the best for us. They gave us everything that is really important and lasting.

19. I like to collect really cute cake plates even though I don't like cake. Weird, huh?

20. I wish I could move the stairs in our home. Can you tell I have issues with the floor plan of our house? :)

21. I love summer!

22. I love when the kids have a day off of school!

23. I love when Lauren and Jake come to visit!

24. I would love to visit England. I would just need a really good tranquilizer to get me on the plane. I do not like to fly.

25. I am blessed beyond words.



Well, there you have it. I am so NOT interesting. Hope you haven't been totally bored to tears!

5 comments:

Kenr said...

This is great Edee! I don't know what all of the rules are to tagging, but I am glad that it motivated you to record all of your likes and dislikes. This is wonderful for our family history. When our graddaughters are called to play the organ, and drag themselves through it, they will have you as their example of someone who serves wherever called, no matter what! I am proud of you and love you very much!
Kenr

Kenr said...

You need to post a picture of yourself here!!

The Roundy's said...

hahaha to dad's comment! thanks mom ffor doing this! i love reading about you. I actually learned some things...:)

Sweet Caroline said...

That is really cool ma! You are such a better blogger than me! You actually do it on a regular basis! Love you!

Scott said...

You are super cool, Edee! You have a free place to stay to accomplish #24 :) You just need the tranquilizer and a plane ticket.

I just emailed Kenneth that Elder Davis from our Hyde Park ward is flying home to Lehi this week, but I'm not sure if he is in your stake.

Hope you guys are doing well.