Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Boy!!!!!

Yep. My baby boy is seventeen. SEVENTEEN?!!!

It seems like he went from ten to seventeen overnight. I am not kidding. I don't know where the time has gone, and in only two short years he will be leaving on a mission. Oh, I am dreading the seperation already!


He did get a delicious poppy seed pudding cake made by the awesome Kohler's Grocery Store Bakery. He loves poppy seed muffins so we thought he might enjoy this. (None of us have felt too well this week - colds, fevers, achy bodys, etc., so a store bought cake had to do).


He also received 17 of his FAVORITE cookies in the whole wide world. Chocolate chip cookies made by the famous bakers at the Church Office Building. This picture was taken around 11:00 a.m., and as you can tell, he had already "downed" a few of them. He shared the cookies with his sisters, too. What a guy!

Hope you have a great day, Scotty. We love you. We are so glad you are ours!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kenr said...

Es un milagro!!!

The Roundy's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT! Thanks for sharing your day with Jake and I! :) Love you!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Scotty Bug! You are sooooooo old! ;) Glad it was a good day for you, and we miss you! I love you, aunt Jenny