Monday, March 30, 2009

BYU Married Student Life

I was headed down to Orem last week for a doctor's appointment (turned out to be a sinus infection), and I ended up being a little early so I decided to stop by and see Lauren and Jake in Provo. I was only able to stay about 15 minutes, but it was fun to see them and give them each a hug.

When I saw their kitchen table, I knew I had to take a picture. Thank goodness I had my camera.

If this doesn't say what college life is like for two young people who are married in the year 2009, I don't know what does!



The winter semester is almost over for them. I know they are ready to have a break!

Good luck on your upcoming finals. You will both do great!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Thanks MOM!!! I really think you need to make more trips down to Provo. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :)

Jenny said...

so funny! I am so old I can remember going to "the computer lab" on campus to print stuff. ahh, the dark ages were fun! :)